ph360 collects data from your body and calculates complex algorithms to optimize your current health status through personalized, practical health advice.
- GPS tracks where you are in the world to update your weather, climate, pollution & pollen counts and give accurate health advice.
- Notifications in language that resonates with your natural way of being equals easy understanding and better compliance.
- Shae syncs with your natural body clock, supporting you through 24 hours of the day.
- Chat with your coach, find new friends and connect with people who literally think the same way that you do.
- Data from your body is used to tailor every aspect of your recommendations. No other app is as precise for your health.
- Soon you will be able to connect with wearables and sync your data for real-time practical health choices.
ph360 uses anthropometry (scientific assessment of your body’s measurements), family history, and assessment of your lifestyle and environment to determine your phenotypical profile. This allows your app, Shae, to correlate predictive, preventative personalized health data and give you practical health advice.
By measuring your body, science can assess your current health status.
Science has proven that your lifestyle can affect your health.
Ph360 integrates these insights to deliver personalized lifestyle recommendations for your current health status!
Decades of research gathered centuries of data from scientific studies and lifestyle interventions.
Completely Personalised to You
In modern anthropometry, it is known that every bodily measurement has a specific ratio when harmony is maintained. Anthropometric measurements are thus used as markers of health and disease, not only on their own but commonly as they relate to one another. Similarly, the body displays signs and symptoms that can be used to assess its current state of health.
Your body on the outside is a direct reflection of your health on the inside. From these simple physical assessments, ph360 personalizes data specifically to your body, right now.