We are looking for a talented UX / UI Design to join our team! We value health, efficiency and productivity. We have an action packed schedule, always new and varied projects on the go. Projects and task lists constantly being achieved. We are at the leading edge in the health and wellness sector, bringing the latest scientific research to the public in the forms of smart technology integrations, apps, html sites and more. We are on a global mission and we are looking for someone who believes in our mission to bring great health into the world to join our small team.
We have many projects in the pipeline and are looking for someone to work with long term. At the start it will be project-by-project basis and if all goes well we are looking to bring you on permanently to be part of the team!
What will you be doing?
You will be involved in a number of exciting projects. We are constantly building new features / products. Some of the tasks you will be involved include:
- Design new interfaces for many of our projects
- Work on improving our current apps and designs to help users navigate our apps.
- Work on Mobile App designs to be used by our mobile developers
- Quickly design concepts for prototyping and testing
- Create style guides
- Design and pursuit for pixel-perfect interfaces
- Experience designing user interfaces for Mobile Apps and Desktop websites
- The ability to work as a member of a team, while still maintaining the capacity for self-direction with little supervision
- Experience working in Photoshop / Sketch
- Be able to work to tight deadlines sometimes
We are looking for someone that is driven. We want someone who wants to produce high quality work and who is proud of the work they produce.
If you believe that you have what it takes, if you are committed to your skill set and you are wanting to grow within a close team who believes in changing the world’s health for the better then apply now!
Please include a cover letter and resume and any examples of your work.